On this page:
- "90 millas" is the eleventh solo studio album by the Cuban-American singer-songwriter Gloria Estefan, and her fourth Spanish language album, coming after Mi Tierra, Abriendo Puertas and Alma Caribeña. It was released on September 17, 2007 by SonyBMG. All original material, the album contains a selection of various Cuban rhythms mixed with Latin-American contemporary pop.
- genres: Pop music, Latin pop
- released on (7 years ago)
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Traditional Tropical Album nomination for Gloria Estefan, Alberto Gaitan, Emilio Estefan, Eric Schilling, Danny Ponce, Mike Couzzi, Ricardo Gaitan
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Traditional Tropical Album, received by Danny Ponce, Gloria Estefan, Emilio Estefan, Eric Schilling, Mike Couzzi, Ricardo Gaitan, Alberto Gaitan
- 90 Millas is a music video by Gloria Estefan.
- also known as 90 Millas: El Documental, 90 Millas: The Documentary, 90 Miles: The Documentary
- award: - Latin Grammy Award for Best Long Form Music Video nomination for Gloria Estefan
"90 Millas" is a film, directed by Francisco Rodríguez Gordillo.
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- genres: World cinema, Drama
- released in (10 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 90 Millas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 90 Millas to learn how to say it correctly!