9001 a.k.a. Reality Blurs is a publisher.
- 9001 a.k.a. Centrocercus: The sage-grouse are the two species in the bird genus Centrocercus. They are the largest grouse from temperate North America. Adults have a long, pointed tail and legs with feathers to the toes. Like in most Galliformes, there is pronounced sexual dimorphism.
- 9001 a.k.a. Wyatt's Watchdogs: Wyatt's Watchdogs is a 30 minute BBC1 situation comedy that starred Brian Wilde and Trevor Bannister. Created and written by Miles Tredinnick, the six episode series was transmitted in the autumn of 1988. Alan J. W. Bell directed and the music was composed by Ronnie Hazlehurst.
- 9001 a.k.a. Huntingtin-associated protein 1 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the HAP1 gene. This protein was found to bind to the mutant huntingtin protein in proportion to the number of glutamines present in the glutamine repeat region.
- 9001 a.k.a. huntingtin-associated protein 1 (neuroan 1) is a gene.
- also known as neuroan 1, huntingtin-associated protein 1, huntingtin-associated protein 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 9001 to learn how to say it correctly!