On this page:
"9012Live" is the video release of a concert by the progressive rock group Yes recorded live at Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton, Canada, on September 28 and 29, 1984. It mostly features material from the band's reunion album 90125, which was a major success for the band. The 1984–1985 tour was the band's first since reuniting after a three-year breakup. In addition, it also marked the first Yes tour to feature founding keyboardist Tony Kaye since his departure 13 years earlier in 1971.
- also known as Yes: 9012 Live
- countries: United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Steven Soderbergh
- music by Yes
- genre: Rockumentary
- released in (29 years ago)
"9012Live" a.k.a. "9012Live: The Solos": 9012Live is a 1985 video album by Yes.
- read more about 9012Live: The Solos
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 9012Live
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: