"9053" a.k.a. "Parliament of Blood" is a book by Scott Ciencin.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992-12
- 9053 a.k.a. Phasianus: The "typical" pheasant genus Phasianus in the family Phasianidae consists of at least one species. Both Phasianus and "pheasant" comes from the Greek word phāsiānos, meaning " of the Phasis".
- also known as Fazan, 雉属
- 9053 a.k.a. Fluocortolone is a glucocorticoid used in the treatment of several conditions, including hemorrhoids.
- 9053 a.k.a. Silk Stalkings - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 9053 a.k.a. Three Rousing Tinkles is a TV program, begun in (49 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- 9053 a.k.a. microtubule-associated protein 7 is a gene.
- also known as dJ325F22.2 (microtubule-associated protein 7 (EMAP115, E-MAP-115))