906 a.k.a. Lillabulero Press (Chapel Hill, NC) is a publisher.
"906" a.k.a. "Vurt" is a 1993 science fiction novel written by British author Jeff Noon. Both Noon and small publishing house Ringpull's debut novel, it went on to win the 1994 Arthur C. Clarke Award and was later listed in The Best Novels of the Nineties.
- also known as "Vurt (Literatura Mondadori, 135)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Virtual reality, England
- copyright: 1993
- released in (21 years ago)
- some of the awards:
906 a.k.a. Spine Chillers was a 1980 British children's supernatural television series broadcast on BBC1. It featured readings of classic ghost and horror stories aimed at older children, and ran for 19 episodes of 10 minutes each.
- begun in (12 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: Alexei Sayle as Graham
- genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Horror
906 is a file format.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 906 to learn how to say it correctly!