90731 is a postal code in San Pedro, California, USA.
- part of Los Angeles County
90731 a.k.a. Doing DaVinci was a popular science television program originally aired on the Discovery Channel in which the hosts attempted to create many of Leonardo da Vinci's inventions. The show aired on a weekly schedule with the first episode broadcast on April 13, 2009.
- begun on and completed on (6 years ago)
- 10 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genres: Non-fiction, Reality television
- official website: dsc.discovery.com/tv/doing-davinci/doing-davinci.html