912 a.k.a. Llewellyn is a publisher.
"912" a.k.a. "The Adventures of M. de Mailly" is a book by David Lindsay.
- also known as A Blade for Sale (US 1927)
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1926
912 a.k.a. The DuPont Show of the Week was a television anthology series.
- also known as The DuPont Show of the Week
- begun on and completed on (50 years ago)
- 71 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Musical, Comedy, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Peabody Award, received by NBC
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction and Scenic Design nomination for Jan Scott
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Documentary Programs nomination for Irving Gitlin & Frank De Felitta
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Drama - A Single Program nomination for Fielder Cook
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement In Film Editing (Comedian Backstage) nomination for David E. Roland
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series (Big Deal in Laredo) nomination for Sidney Carroll
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Cinematography in Entertainment Programming for a Special nomination for Joseph Vadala
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Single Performance By An Actor In A Leading Role (Big Deal in Laredo) nomination for Walter Matthau
912 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 912 a.k.a. CD1d molecule is a gene.
- also known as T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1d; differentiation antigen CD1-alpha-3; HMC class I antigen-like glycoprotein CD1D; thymocyte antigen CD1D; CD1D antigen; CD1D antigen, d polypeptide
- 912 a.k.a. Kaz - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 912 to learn how to say it correctly!