9142 a.k.a. Palo Verde is a small unincorporated community in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. It is located about 40 miles west of Phoenix, and 6 miles southwest of downtown Buckeye.
"9142" a.k.a. "Superman III" is a book by William Kotzwinkle.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
"9142" a.k.a. "If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now": If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home By Now is a 2006 film directed by Peter Lauer.
- also known as If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home By Now
- begun in (8 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Bill Brzeski
- art direction by Bill Brzeski
- genre: Comedy
- released in (9 years ago)
- 9142 a.k.a. Perylene or perilene is a polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon with the chemical formula C₂₀H₁₂, occurring as a brown solid. It or its derivatives may be carcinogenic, and it is considered to be a hazardous pollutant. In cell membrane cytochemistry, perylene is used as a fluorescent lipid probe. It is the parent compound of a class of rylene dyes.
- 9142 a.k.a. Nichols - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 9142 a.k.a. chromosome X open reading frame 1 is a gene.
- also known as hypothetical protein LOC9142