"915" a.k.a. "The Vor Game" is a science fiction novel by Lois McMaster Bujold, first published in September 1990. It won the 1991 Hugo Award for Best Novel. The Vor Game is a part of the Vorkosigan Saga, and is the sixth full-length novel in publication order. It was included in the 1997 omnibus Young Miles.
- also known as "Miles Vorkosigan"
- language: English Language
- Miles Vorkosigan
- Gregor Vorbarra
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subject: Adventure
- copyright: 1990
- released in (25 years ago)
- 915 a.k.a. Star of the Family is an American situation comedy starring veteran actor, Brian Dennehy, as fire chief Leslie "Buddy" Krebs, and Katherine Saltzberg, née Maisnik, as his singer daughter, Jennie Lee Krebs.
- begun on and completed on (32 years ago)
- 10 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Tape Sound Mixing - Series (For episode #1) nomination for Chris Haire, Rich Jacob, Matt Hyde & Dick Wilson
- 915 a.k.a. CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex) is a gene.
- also known as CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); CD3D antigen, delta polypeptide; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 915 to learn how to say it correctly!