"9154" a.k.a. "Batman: The Ultimate Evil" is a novel written by Andrew Vachss and published in 1995 by the Warner Aspect imprint of Warner Books. Vachss was an attorney specializing in child abuse cases, as well as a crime novelist best known for his series of books featuring the character Burke, a private investigator who also takes on child abuse cases. A representative from DC Comics approached Vachss about the possibility of writing a novel featuring Batman. Viewing this as an opportunity to reach a completely different audience, Vachss agreed and wrote a draft. He continued with his themes concerning child sexual abuse and explored the topic of child sex tourism. The publisher required Vachss to follow certain rules, like making a clear distinction between fiction and reality and prohibiting the Batman character from killing, cursing, or having sex.
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Crime Fiction
- copyright: 1995
- released in (19 years ago)
- 9154 a.k.a. Parus is a genus of Old World birds in the tit family.
- also known as چرخریسک
- 9154 a.k.a. The Boot Street Band is a BBC's TV comedy series.
- begun in (21 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- award: - British Academy Television Award for Best Children's Programme - Fiction or Entertainment nomination for Angela Beeching, Steve Attridge, Andrew Davies & John Smith
- 9154 a.k.a. solute carrier family 28 (sodium-coupled nucleoside transporter), member 1 is a gene.
- 9154 a.k.a. The Benny Hill Show - Season 16 is a tv season.