"916" is a 2012 Malayalam drama film written and directed by M. Mohanan, starring Mukesh, Anoop Menon, Malavika Menon, Asif Ali and Meera Vasudev. The film is about maintaining the sanctity of familial relationships.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producers: K. V. Vijayakumar & Palakkunnu
- written by M. Mohanan
- cinematography by Faisal Ali
- edited by Ranjan Abraham
- music by M. Jayachandran
- genres: Drama, World cinema, Malayalam Cinema
- released on
"916" a.k.a. "The Void Captain's Tale": The Void Captain's Tale is a 1983 science fiction novel by the American author Norman Spinrad. The Void Captain's Tale takes place three or four thousand years in the future in a fictional universe called the Second Starfaring Age, a setting Spinrad revisited in the 1985 novel Child of Fortune. The book contains elements of confession, love story, eroticism, and horror.
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Science Fiction
- copyright: 1983
- released in (33 years ago)
- some of the awards:
916 a.k.a. Mercury House, a project of Words Given Wings Literary Arts Project, a 501 nonprofit corporation, is an independent literary publishing house based in San Francisco, California.
- 916 a.k.a. Weinerville is an American television program on Nickelodeon that was produced in 1993-1994. The show was based around a giant puppet stage which was designed to look like a city, called Weinerville. The show was hosted by Marc Weiner.
- 916 a.k.a. N1-Acetylspermine is a chemical compound.
- also known as N-(3-((4-((3-aminopropyl)amino)butyl)amino)propyl)-Acetamide, N(1)-Acetylspermine, N'-Monoacetylspermine, N'-Acetylspermine, N-Acetylspermine
- 916 a.k.a. CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex) is a gene.
- also known as CD3E antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 916 to learn how to say it correctly!