|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 92
What does 92 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 92 a.k.a. Hauts-de-Seine is a department of France. It is part of the Île-de-France region, and covers the western inner suburbs of Paris. It is small and densely populated and contains the modern office, theatre, and shopping complex known as La Défense.
- 92 a.k.a. Anaconda is a steel roller coaster located at Kings Dominion. Built by Arrow Dynamics and designed by Ron Toomer, Anaconda opened in 1991 as the first looping roller coaster to feature an underwater tunnel and the first at Kings Dominion with more than one inversion.
- 92 is an Asset.
Who is 92?
92 is a member of the musical group, GReeeeN.
- born on (33 years ago) in Naha
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Singer
- member of musical group Greeeen (Vocals) since
- "92" a.k.a. "92°" is a composition.
- "92" a.k.a. "'92" is a musical EP of Z-Lot-Z.
- released on (15 years ago)
"92" a.k.a. "Allan's Wife & Other Tales": Allan's Wife & Other Tales is a collection of Allan Quatermain stories by H. Rider Haggard, first published in London by Spencer Blackett in December 1889. The title story was new, with its first publication intended for the collection, but two unauthorized editions appeared earlier in New York, based on pirated galley proofs. The other three stories first appeared in an anthology and periodicals in 1885, 1887, and 1886.
- also known as "Allan's Wife"; "Allan's wife, and other tales"; "Allan's wife, with Hunter Quatermain's story, A tale of three lions, and Long odds"; "Allan's wife and other tales"
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy, Adventure fiction
- copyright: 1887
- released in (127 years ago)
- 92 a.k.a. Password is an American television game show which was created by Bob Stewart for Goodson-Todman Productions. The host was Allen Ludden, who had previously been well known as the host of the G.E. College Bowl.
- also known as Password All-Stars
- begun on and completed on (40 years ago)
- 2855 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Bill Todman, Mark Goodson, Bob Stewart
- regular cast:
- genre: Game show
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Program Achievement in the Field of Panel, Quiz or Audience Participation
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing In A Game/Audience Participation Show (For episode with Carol Burnett and Elizabeth Montgomery) nomination for Stu Phelps
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game Show Host nomination for Allen Ludden
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show nomination for Frank Wayne & Howard Felsher
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show, received by Frank Wayne & Howard Felsher
- 92 is the natural number following 91 and preceding 93.
- 92 a.k.a. 3-Hydroxyquinine is a major metabolite of quinine. The formation of 3-hydroxyquinine is catalysed by cytochrome P450 3A4.
- also known as 3-hydroxyquinidine, 6'-Methoxycinchonan-3,9-diol
- 92: Greyhound Route 92 offers daily service from Washington, DC to Atlantic City, NJ. Service runs between at Washington's Union Station and several casinos in Atlantic City, with intermediate stops at either Silver Spring, MD or the New Carrollton, MD transit center, and downtown Baltimore, MD. The Bally's, Caesars, Resorts, and Tropicana casinos are all served by Route 92, depending on the schedule.
- 92 a.k.a. Public Administration is an industry.
- 92 a.k.a. activin A receptor, type IIA is a gene.