923 a.k.a. Sodium is a chemical element with symbol Na and atomic number 11. It is a soft, silver-white, highly reactive metal and is a member of the alkali metals; its only stable isotope is ²³Na. The free metal does not occur in nature, but instead must be prepared from its compounds; it was first isolated by Humphry Davy in 1807 by the electrolysis of sodium hydroxide. Sodium is the sixth most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and exists in numerous minerals such as feldspars, sodalite and rock salt. Many salts of sodium are highly water-soluble, and their sodium has been leached by the action of water so that sodium and chlorine are the most common dissolved elements by weight in the Earth's bodies of oceanic water.
- also known as sodium ion; Sodium, Na; NA; Ferrlecit; Kayexalate; Nametal; Na+; Natrium; Sodium Chloride; Sotradecol; Tolectin; Tolmetin sodium; Xyrem
"923" a.k.a. "Venus of Dreams" is an award-nominated book, written work.
- author: Pamela Sargent
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Venus
- copyright: 1986-02
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Pamela Sargent
923 a.k.a. Jenna Press is a publisher.
923 a.k.a. Southern Hills Mall is an enclosed regional shopping mall in Sioux City, Iowa. The mall draws approximately 6 million visitors each year, primarily from the Siouxland region of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
- 923 a.k.a. CD6 molecule is a gene.
- also known as CD6 antigen
- 923 a.k.a. Starting Out (UK) is a TV program, begun in (16 years ago).
- 923 a.k.a. Administration of Human Resource Programs is an industry.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 923 to learn how to say it correctly!