"9242" a.k.a. "The Tyrant of Hades" is a written work, book.
- author: Colin Kapp
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- 9242 a.k.a. Hummingbird: Hummingbirds are New World birds that constitute the family Trochilidae. They are among the smallest of birds, most species measuring in the 7.5–13 cm range. Indeed, the smallest extant bird species is a hummingbird, the 5-cm bee hummingbird, weighing less than a U.S. zinc penny.
- also known as Trochilidae, Trochiliformes
- 9242 a.k.a. MSC: Musculin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MSC gene.
- 9242 a.k.a. musculin (activated B-cell factor-1) is a gene.
- also known as activated B-cell factor 1, homolog of mouse musculin; activated B-cell factor-1; musculin
- 9242 a.k.a. The Corbett Follies is a TV program, begun in (46 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- 9242 a.k.a. Out of Practice - Season 1 is a tv season.