925 a.k.a. Empire Mall is a Shopping center.
"925" is a musical single of Adam Wilson.
- released in (6 years ago)
- 925 a.k.a. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme found in all living cells. The compound is a dinucleotide, because it consists of two nucleotides joined through their phosphate groups. One nucleotide contains an adenine base and the other nicotinamide. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide exists in two forms, an oxidized and reduced form abbreviated as NAD⁺ and NADH respectively.
- also known as NAD+, Αδενινονικοτιναμιδοδινουκλεοτίδιο, Coenzima-1, CoE-1, NADH, NAD, Nicotinamida adenin dinucleotid, เอ็นเอดี, Nikotiiniamidiadeniinidinukleotidi, 烟酰胺腺嘌呤二核苷酸
- 925 a.k.a. Chewin' the Fat: Chewin' the Fat is a Scottish comedy sketch show, starring Ford Kiernan, Greg Hemphill and Karen Dunbar. Comedians Paul Riley and Mark Cox also appeared regularly on the show.
- 925 a.k.a. CD8a molecule is a gene.
- also known as Leu2 T-lymphocyte antigen; T8 T-cell antigen; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain; T cell co-receptor; CD8 antigen, alpha polypeptide (p32); CD8 antigen alpha polypeptide; OKT8 T-cell antigen; T-cell antigen Leu2; T-lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu-2
- 925 a.k.a. Administration of Housing Programs, Urban Planning, and Community Development is an industry.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 925 to learn how to say it correctly!