930 a.k.a. Pinnacle Books is a publisher.
- 930 a.k.a. Greenway Historic District is a national historic district located near Boyce, Clarke County, Virginia. It encompasses 432 contributing buildings, 23 contributing sites, and 35 contributing structures. The districts includes the agricultural landscape and architectural resources of an area distinctively rural that contains numerous large antebellum estates. The district contributing buildings are primarily farm and estate residences and their associated outbuildings. Other contributing buildings include three schools, five churches, two mills, a gas station, a restaurant, and a railroad station. The contributing structures are mostly corncribs and the contributing sites are mainly cemeteries and ruins of historic buildings. The district contains ten individual properties and two historic districts already listed on the Virginia Landmarks Register and National Register of Historic Places.
- read more about Greenway Historic District
- 930 a.k.a. Eastland Convenience Center is a Shopping center.
- 930 a.k.a. Eco-Challenge: Eco-Challenge: The Expedition Race is a multi-day expedition length adventure race in which teams of four compete. It aired from April 1995 to April 2002.
- 930 a.k.a. CD19 molecule: B-lymphocyte antigen CD19 also known as CD19, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CD19 gene. It is found on the surface of B-cells, a type of white blood cell.
- also known as CD19 antigen, B-lymphocyte antigen CD19, CD19, B4
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 930 to learn how to say it correctly!