935 is a musical group, record producer.
"935" a.k.a. "Use of Weapons" is a science fiction novel by Scottish writer Iain M. Banks, first published in 1990 as the third novel in the Culture series.
- language: English Language
- author: Iain Banks
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Anarchism
- copyright: 1990
- released on (25 years ago)
- award: - Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Iain Banks
935 a.k.a. Blacksmith Corporation is a publisher.
- 935 a.k.a. Absolutely is a United Kingdom television comedy sketch show shown on Channel 4 between 1989 and 1993.
- 935 a.k.a. CD24 molecule-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as CD24 antigen-like 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 935 to learn how to say it correctly!