936 a.k.a. Néo is a publisher.
"936" is a 2011 neo-psychedelic album by Peaking Lights, a Spring Green, Wisconsin-based husband-and-wife duo of Aaron Coyes and Indra Dunis. Peaking Lights stepped outside of the lo-fi style of their previous recordings, recording in a studio for the first time, and infused their psychedelic pop style with sounds from dub and hypnagogic chillwave.
"936" a.k.a. "The Urth of the New Sun" is a 1987 science fiction novel by Gene Wolfe that serves as a sort of coda to his 4-volume Book of the New Sun series. Like Book, it is of the dying earth subgenre. It was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel, Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel and the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1988.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- released in (28 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Italia Award for International Novel, received by Gene Wolfe
- 936 a.k.a. The FBI Files is an American television docudrama series that originally ran from 1998 to 2006. It was carried by the Discovery Channel cable network and produced by New Dominion Pictures of Suffolk, Virginia. The show was cancelled by the Discovery Channel in 2006; however, Discovery Channel and its sister network, Investigation Discovery, air re-runs, although until October 2012, Investigation Discovery only showed episodes from seasons 5,6, and 7. As of October 2012, the network now airs episodes from the earlier seasons, with updated information about the cases at the end of most episodes. Up to late September 2012, WE tv showed episodes from seasons 1-4, but the network had removed the episode introductions by Jim Kallstrom. In the UK on Channel 5, The FBI Files airs most Saturday nights before QuizCall. It has also been shown on TV Denmark and Discovery Australia. Versions of the show on DVD are now being released. So far, four seasons are available on DVD; it is not yet confirmed whether or not Season 5 will be released on DVD.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 120 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 7 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genres: Crime Fiction, True crime, Documentary film
- 936 a.k.a. CD24 molecule-like 2 is a gene.
- also known as CD24 antigen-like 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 936 to learn how to say it correctly!