937 a.k.a. London: Hamilton is a publisher.
"937" a.k.a. "The Uplift War" is a 1987 science fiction novel by David Brin and the third book of six set in his Uplift Universe. It was nominated as the best novel for the 1987 Nebula Award and won the 1988 Hugo and Locus Awards. The previous two books are Sundiver and Startide Rising.
- also known as "The Uplift War (Uplift)"; "Uplift War (Uplift Trilogy)"; "The Uplift War (The Uplift Saga, Book 3)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Space opera, Adventure
- copyright: 1987-04
- released in (28 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Nebula Award for Best Novel nomination for David Brin
- 937 a.k.a. History Bites was a television series on the History Television network that ran from 1998 to 2003. Created by Rick Green, History Bites explored what would be on television if the medium had been around for the last 5,000 years of human history. Typically, a significant historical event was chosen and mock news, sports and entertainment programming was created around it. Each episode included several segments of Green offering historical background of the episode's chosen era and otherwise showed frequent shifts from one comedy sketch to another representing a channel-surfing viewer who never watched any one sketch for more than a few minutes at a time.
- begun in and completed in (12 years ago)
- 102 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: Canada
- created by Rick Green & Duncan McKenzie
- regular cast:
- genres: Sketch comedy, Docudrama, Documentary film
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Music, Variety Program or Series nomination for Rick Green
- Gemini Award for Best Comedy Program or Series nomination for Rick Green & David C. Smith
- Gemini Award for Best Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Program or Series (Elizabeth & Mary 'Queen Takes Queen, Checkmate') nomination for Rick Green, Ron Pardo, Janet van de Graaf, Bob Bainborough, Teresa Pavlinek
- official website: www.historybites.com
- 937 a.k.a. CD24 molecule-like 3 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 937 to learn how to say it correctly!