"9373" a.k.a. "The Lincoln Hunters" is a 1958 novel by Wilson Tucker. The novel, set in the year 2578, details the story of a historian from the oppressive society of that year, who travels back in time to record Abraham Lincoln's Lost Speech of May 19, 1856 in Bloomington, Illinois.
- also known as "Die Lincoln-Jäger", "Tids Jakten"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1958
- 9373 a.k.a. Talpidae: The family Talpidae includes the moles, shrew moles, desmans, and other intermediate forms of small insectivorous mammals of the order Soricomorpha. Talpids are all digging animals to various degrees: moles are completely subterranean animals; shrew moles and shrew-like moles somewhat less so; and desmans, while basically aquatic, excavate dry sleeping chambers; whilst the quite unique star-nosed mole is equally adept in the water and underground. Talpids are found across the Northern Hemisphere and southern Asia, Europe, and North America, although none are found in Ireland nor anywhere in the Americas south of northern Mexico.
- also known as 鼴科
- 9373 a.k.a. El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera is Nickelodeon's first ever flash animation series produced for Nickelodeon and Nicktoons. The first screening of the show was on January 19, 2007 in the first ever Nickelodeon Creative Summit held in San Juan, Puerto Rico as a special treat for the 60 exclusive attendees. Later sneak peeks aired on February 19, with the series television debut on March 3, 2007 for both networks. The entire series is available on iTunes as Season 1, and is also available on the PlayStation Network Store. The entire series is also available for viewing on the Nickelodeon website.
- begun on and completed on (7 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Mexico
- created by Jorge Gutiérrez
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Action, Animated cartoon, Live action, Animated series, Comedy
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing In An Animated Program nomination for Gabe Swarr, Dave Thomas, Andrea Romano
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, received by Eddie Trigueros
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, received by Jorge Gutierrez
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, received by Gerald de Jesus
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing In An Animated Program, received by Gabe Swarr, Andrea Romano, Dave Thomas
- official website: www.nick.com/shows/el_tigre/index.jhtml
- 9373 a.k.a. Braceface - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 9373 a.k.a. phospholipase A2-activating protein is a gene.
- also known as phospholipase A2 activating protein, OTTHUMP00000045176