939 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
Who is 939?
939 a.k.a. Dorothea Brande was a well-respected writer and editor in New York.
- born in (122 years ago) in United States of America
- education: Illinois Institute of Technology
- died in (67 years ago)
939 a.k.a. Lightning is a publisher.
"939" a.k.a. "Up the Line" is a time travel novel by American science fiction author Robert Silverberg. The plot revolves mainly around the paradoxes brought about by time travel, though it is also notable for its liberal dosage of sex and humor. It was nominated for a Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1969, and a Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1970, finishing behind Ursula K. Le Guin's The Left Hand of Darkness for both awards. It was originally serialized in Amazing Stories in 1969, then issued as a paperback original by Ballantine Books later in that year.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Time travel, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1969-08
- released in (46 years ago)
- some of the awards:
939 a.k.a. A Mind to Kill is a police detective series set in Wales, UK. It was developed from a 1991 pilot which starred Philip Madoc as DCI Bain, and Hywel Bennett. The series ran from 1994 to 2004 and first aired as Yr Heliwr on S4C, the Welsh language TV channel, before being broadcast on the UK Network channel, Channel 5. The series was filmed in English and in Welsh, with each scene being shot first in one language and then in the other. It has since been dubbed into more than a dozen languages and shown all over the world. The 21 episodes have been divided into 3 series which are now available on DVD. The pilot episode is also available on DVD.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 21 episodes of 120 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- 939 a.k.a. CD27 molecule is a gene.
- also known as tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; CD27 antigen; CD27L receptor; T cell antivation antigen S152; T cell activation antigen CD27
- 939 a.k.a. Extra - Season 10 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 939 to learn how to say it correctly!