On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 94
What does 94 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 94 a.k.a. Val-de-Marne is a French department, named after the Marne River, located in the Île-de-France region. The department is situated to the southeast of the city of Paris.
- 94 is an Asset.
94 a.k.a. Dutton/Lodestar is a publisher.
"94" is a 2004 single album by Rohff.
- released on (11 years ago)
"94" a.k.a. "King Solomon's Mines": King Solomon's Mines is a popular novel by the Victorian adventure writer and fabulist Sir H. Rider Haggard. It tells of a search of an unexplored region of Africa by a group of adventurers led by Allan Quatermain for the missing brother of one of the party. It is the first English adventure novel set in Africa, and is considered to be the genesis of the Lost World literary genre.
- also known as "King Solomon's Mines [EasyRead Large Edition]", "King Solomon's mines; a novel"; "King Solomon's mines: a novel"; Les mines du roi Salomon
- language: English Language
- Allan Quatermain
- Sir Henry Curtis
- Captain John Good
- George Neville
- King Twala
- genres: Speculative fiction, Lost World, Adventure fiction
- subject: Popular literature
- copyright: 1885
- released in (130 years ago)
"94" a.k.a. "NYC 3/94" is a 1994 short film written and directed by Hal Hartley.
- read more about NYC 3/94
- 94 a.k.a. Kumba is a Bolliger & Mabillard sit down roller coaster located at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, in Tampa, Florida. Opened in 1993, it stands 143 feet tall and has a top speed of 60 miles per hour. Kumba features a total of seven inversions across the 3-minute ride.
- 94 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 93 và ngay trước 95.
- 94 a.k.a. Sirens - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 94 a.k.a. activin A receptor type II-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as activin A receptor, type II-like kinase 1; TGF-B superfamily receptor type I; serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R3