"9514" a.k.a. "God of Death" is a book by Barry Sadler.
- also known as "Casca #2: God of Death", Casca #02
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1979
- 9514 a.k.a. The white-fronted capuchin, Cebus albifrons, is a species of capuchin monkey, a type of New World primate, found in seven different countries in South America: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, and Trinidad and Tobago. The species is divided into several different subspecies, though the specific divisions are uncertain and controversial.
- 9514 a.k.a. Pyramimonadales: In taxonomy, the Pyramimonadales are an order of green algae, specifically the Prasinophyceae.
- 9514 a.k.a. Family Guy - Season 3: This is Season Three of the FOX animated series Family Guy.
- also known as Family Guy
- 9514 a.k.a. galactose-3-O-sulfotransferase 1 is a gene.
- also known as cerebroside (3'-phosphoadenylylsulfate:galactosylceramide 3') sulfotransferase, GalCer sulfotransferase
- 9514 a.k.a. Keep It In The Family (1971) is a TV program, begun in (44 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom