- 9527 a.k.a. Old World monkey: The Old World monkeys or Cercopithecidae are a group of primates, falling in the superfamily Cercopithecoidea in the clade of Catarrhini. The Old World monkeys are native to Africa and Asia today, inhabiting a range of environments from tropical rain forest to savanna, shrubland and mountainous terrain, and are also known from Europe in the fossil record. However, a free-roaming group of monkeys still survives in Gibraltar to this day. Old World monkeys include many of the most familiar species of nonhuman primates, such as baboons and macaques.
- also known as Cercopithecidae, Cercopithecoidea
- 9527 a.k.a. The Kids from 47A is a British children's television series produced by ATV Network about four children whose widowed mother is taken into hospital, leaving them to cope on their own. The eldest—office worker Jess Gathercole—becomes the family matriarch, making every effort to keep her schoolchild sister and brothers at home with her.
- 9527 a.k.a. golgi SNAP receptor complex member 1 is a gene.
- also known as Golgi SNARE 28 kDa, 28 kDa cis-Golgi SNARE p28, cis-golgi SNARE
Share this page