"9534" a.k.a. "The Mongol" is a book by Barry Sadler.
- also known as "Casca #22: The Mongol"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- 9534 a.k.a. The grivet, also known as African green monkey and savanah monkey is an Old World monkey with long white tufts of hair along the sides of the face. Some authorities consider this and all of the members of the genus Chlorocebus to be a single species, Cercopithecus aethiops. As here defined, the grivet is restricted to Ethiopia, Sudan, Djibouti and Eritrea. In the southern part of its range, it comes into contact with the closely related vervet monkey and Bale Mountains vervet. Hybridization between them is possible, and may present a threat to the vulnerable Bale Mountains vervet. Unlike that species, the grivet is common and rated as Least Concern by the IUCN.
- 9534 a.k.a. Weird Science - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 9534 a.k.a. zinc finger protein 254 is a gene.
- also known as hematopoietic-derived zinc finger protein, zinc finger protein 539
- 9534 a.k.a. Leave It To Pastry is a TV program, begun in (55 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom