959 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
959 a.k.a. Chobits is a Japanese manga created by the Japanese manga collective Clamp. It was published by Kodansha in Young Magazine from February 2001 to November 2002 and collected in eight bound volumes. Chobits was adapted as a 26-episode-long anime television series broadcast on TBS and Animax from April to September 2002. In addition, it has spawned two video games as well as various merchandise such as figurines, collectable cards, calendars, and artbooks.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 27 episodes of 26 minutes each
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Megumi Toyoguchi as Yumi Omura
- Kikuko Inoue as Chitose Hibiya
- Isshin Chiba as Zima
- Tomokazu Seki as Hiromu Shinbo
- Ryōka Yuzuki as Takako Shimizu
- Yuka Tokumitsu as Dita
- Houko Kuwashima as Minoru Kokubunji
- Yukana as Kotoko
- Rie Tanaka as Chi
- Fumiko Orikasa as Yuzuki
- Tomokazu Sugita as Hideki Motosuwa
- Kumai Motoko as Sumomo
- Rie Tanaka as Freya
- Yûji Ueda as Hiroyasu Ueda
- Junichi Suwabe as Yoshiyuki Kojima
- genres: Animation, Anime, Romance Film, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama
- official website: www.tbs.co.jp/chobits
"959" a.k.a. "Trumps of Doom" is the first book in the second Chronicles of Amber series by Roger Zelazny; and the sixth book overall. Whereas the first series was narrated by Corwin, this series is narrated by his son, Merlin. Trumps of Doom won the Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel in 1986.
- language: English Language
- character: Merlin of Amber
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1985
- released in (30 years ago)
959 a.k.a. Cumberland House is a publisher.
- 959 a.k.a. Space Mountain: Mission 2 is an enclosed roller coaster attraction in Discoveryland at Disneyland Paris themed around a journey into outer space. Originally themed around Jules Verne's classic 1865 novel From the Earth to the Moon, the attraction opened on June 1, 1995, three years after the opening of the park, as an intended revival of interest to draw more guests to the financially unstable European resort. Unlike other Space Mountains found around the world, this version has a steampunk-detailed appearance, with a huge dominating Columbiad Cannon and a plate-and-rivet exterior, in keeping with Discoveryland's retro-futuristic theme. It is the only Space Mountain to feature inversions and a section of the ride outside the mountain, that being the station and cannon. The attraction was also the first roller coaster to feature a Synchronized On-Board Audio Track. The audio track was written by Steven Bramson and was in keeping with the Victorian theme.
- 959 a.k.a. CD40 ligand (TNF superfamily, member 5, hyper-IgM syndrome) is a gene.
- also known as CD40 antigen ligand; CD40 ligand; T-B cell-activating molecule; TNF-related activation protein; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome); hyper-IgM syndrome; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- 959 a.k.a. Supply and Demand - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 959 to learn how to say it correctly!