|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 96
What does 96 mean as an attribute of a noun?
96 a.k.a. Lillie is a British television serial made by London Weekend Television for ITV and broadcast in 1978.
- begun on (36 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress nomination for Francesca Annis
- British Academy Television Award for Best Design nomination for Richard Dunn, Roger Hall, Bryan Bagge
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series nomination for Jack Williams
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound Supervisor nomination for Bob Pell & Paul Faraday
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Television Cameraman nomination for Derek Doe
- British Academy Television Craft Award for TV Lighting nomination for Colin Innes-Hopkins & Bert Wilkins
- British Academy Television Craft Award for VTR Editor nomination for Geoff Beames & Graham Roberts
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Costume Design nomination for Frances Tempest & Linda Matlock
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Make up and Hair Design nomination for Lynda Bayne & Pauline Green
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress, received by Francesca Annis
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Make up and Hair Design, received by Pauline Green & Lynda Bayne
- "96" est un album de Louis Bertignac, sorti en 1996.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "96": Maffay 96 is a musical album by Peter Maffay.
- released on (19 years ago)
- award: - Echo Award for Best National Rock/Pop Male Artist nomination for Peter Maffay
- "96" a.k.a. "96%" is a musical album of Tungtvann.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "96" a.k.a. "96%" is a musical single of 1200 Micrograms.
- released on
- "96" is a musical album of Karl Blau.
- released in (6 years ago)
- 96 a.k.a. Amos Bronson Alcott was an American teacher, writer, philosopher, and reformer. As an educator, Alcott pioneered new ways of interacting with young students, focusing on a conversational style, and avoided traditional punishment. He hoped to perfect the human spirit and, to that end, advocated a vegan diet before the term was coined. He was also an abolitionist and an advocate for women's rights.
- also known as Amos B Alcott, A. Bronson Alcott
- born on (215 years ago) in Wolcott, child of Joseph Chatfield Alcott and Anna Bronson Alcott
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, philosopher, educator, activist
- died on (127 years ago) in Boston
- read more about Amos Bronson Alcott (philosopher)
- 96 is a musical artist, musician, composer.
96 a.k.a. Dell Laurel-Leaf is a publisher.
96 a.k.a. Python was a steel corkscrew roller coaster at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay in Tampa. Built by Arrow Development in 1976 and opened on July 1, 1976, it was the first roller coaster since the park's opening in 1959. The ride was located in the Congo section of the park near Stanley Falls Flume and Congo River Rapids.
- 96 a.k.a. Acetoacetic acid is the organic compound with the formula CHCOCHCOOH. It is the simplest beta-keto acid group and like other members of this class is unstable. The methyl and ethyl esters, which are quite stable, are produced on a large scale industrially as precursors to dyes.
- also known as 3-Oxo-butanoic acid, 3-Oxobutyrate, 3-Oxobutyric acid, 3-Oxo-butanoate, Oxobutyrate, alpha-Ketobutyrate, Acetoacetate, 3-Ketobutyrate, diacetate, diacetic acid
- 96 a.k.a. Neon Genesis Evangelion - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 96 a.k.a. aminoacylase 1-like is a gene.