On this page:
"96 Minutes" is a 2011 drama film directed by Aimee Lagos.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Justin Moore-Lewy, Lee Clay, Paul Gilreath & Charlie Mason
- production design by Denise Hudson
- written by Aimee Lagos
- Brittany Snow as Carley
- Evan Ross as Dre
- Christian Serratos as Lena
- David Oyelowo as Duane
- Elena Varela as ER Doctor
- Sope Aluko as Prison Worker
- Sylvia Jefferies as Kevin's Mom
- Jonathan Michael Trautmann as Kevin
- Hosea Chanchez as Officer Grooms
- Sharon Morris as Rhonda
- Justin Martin as Raymond
- Markice Moore as Keith
- Anna Enger as Rachel
- Adam Trahan as Michael
- Jessie Rusu as Jill
- Jamila Thompson as Kisha
- Charles Van Eman as Carley's Professor
- Charles Black as Clerk
- Orlando Vargas Diaz as Patron
- J. Matthew Davis as Rodney
- Jon Chaffin as J.J.
- Dale Neal as Tye
- Michael Scialabba as Cop at Hospital
- Jason Park as Max
- Alisa Sherrod as Gina
- Pill as Rodger
- Sonja Perryman as Dre's Teacher
- Birdie Rose Gilreath as Girl in hospital
- BreeAnna Marie as Student #1
- BreeAnna Marie as Dre Stalker
- Derrick Baines as Student #2
- Stephanie E. King as Bar Patron
- cinematography by Michael Fimognari
- edited by Aram Nigoghossian
- music by Kurt Farquhar
- genres: Indie film, Thriller, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
- official website: www.96minutesthemovie.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 96 Minutes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Beck
Columbia; CinemaScope/Technicolor; 96 minutes; January ¡955 Most anachronistic presence in a western. “Robinson plays Little Caesar Vigran 332.
by Charles Pollak, Michael J. Thorpy, Jan Yager
The human basic rest-activity cycle is approximately 96 minutes in adults. This basic rest-activity cycle is believed to be determined by a central nervous system mechanism. Studies in cats have shown that lesions in the basal forebrain of cats ...
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
SpecS: 89 minutes (96 minutes with overture and exit music); black and white; mono (Vitaphone) and silent with titles country: uSa SounDtrack: None awarDS: AA: Honorary Award (Darryl F. Zanuck, Warner Bros. Studio). AAN: Screenplay ...
by Stephen Whitty
running time: 96 minutes.
by Colin Hempstead, William Worthington
SputnikI circled the earthabout every 96 minutes, burning out after 21daysas it plungedback into the atmosphere. Light reflectedfromitsbody, andthefact thatit came ascloseas228 kilometers totheearth, ensured that it was often visibleto the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 96 Minutes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 96 Minutes
I was lucky enough to get to perform on stage in front of 20 million people on TV, and 150 thousand in concerts. For 15 minutes I got to be a rock star, the 15 minutes is great! It turns into Spinal Tap after 20 minutes. (Mark Mothersbaugh)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 96 Minutes to see it in context!