Who is 966?
966 a.k.a. André Breton was a French writer and poet. He is known best as the founder of Surrealism. His writings include the first Surrealist Manifesto of 1924, in which he defined surrealism as "pure psychic automatism".
- also known as Andre Breton; Breton, André
- born on (118 years ago) in Tinchebray
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, novelist, poet
- died on (48 years ago) in Paris
- read more about André Breton (novelist)
"966" is a musical album of Hellveto.
- released on (8 years ago)
- 966 a.k.a. Ghost Chasers is a steel wild mouse roller coaster in the Nickland section of Movie Park Germany. The original ride opened in 2000 as Tom and Jerry's Mouse in the House, before the name was changed in 2005 to Mad Manor. The ride has been known as Ghost Chasers since 2008. The ride is based on SpongeBob SquarePants, and is themed to the Flying Dutchman character.
- 966 a.k.a. CD59 molecule, complement regulatory protein is a gene.
- also known as CD59 antigen p18-20; Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody 16.3A5; CD59 antigen p18-20 (antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 16.3A5, EJ16, EJ30, EL32 and G344); CD59 antigen, complement regulatory protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 966 to learn how to say it correctly!