- 9670 a.k.a. Eprosartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It is marketed as Teveten by Abbvie in the United States.It is marketed as Eprozar by INTAS Pharmaceuticals in India and by Abbott Laboratories elsewhere. It is sometimes paired with hydrochlorothiazide, marketed in the US as Teveten HCT and elsewhere as Teveten Plus.
- 9670 a.k.a. importin 13 is a gene.
- also known as Ran binding protein 13, karyopherin 13
- 9670 a.k.a. Doctor Who Season 13: The thirteenth season of British science fiction television series Doctor Who began on 30 August 1975 with the story Terror of the Zygons, and ended with The Seeds of Doom.
- also known as Doctor Who
- 9670 a.k.a. The National Theatre Of Brent Presents... is a TV program, begun in (31 years ago).
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 9670 to learn how to say it correctly!