968 a.k.a. Backyardigans: Mission to Mars is a steel family roller coaster located at Movie Park Germany. The ride is part of the Nickland section of the park and is themed to Nickelodeon's Backyardigans television show.
968 a.k.a. Darick Chamberlin is a publisher.
"968" a.k.a. "The Transmigration of Timothy Archer" is a 1982 novel by Philip K. Dick. As his final work, the book was published shortly after his death in March 1982 following a series of strokes, although it was written the previous year. The book was originally titled Bishop Timothy Archer.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- released in (33 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 968 a.k.a. CD68 is a glycoprotein which binds to low density lipoprotein.
- 968 a.k.a. Orotidine 5'-monophosphate: Orotidine 5'-monophosphate, also known as orotidylic acid, is a pyrimidine nucleotide which is the last intermediate in the biosynthesis of uridine monophosphate.
- also known as Orotidylic acid, 5'-OMP, OMP, Ometoprim, Orotidine 5'-phosphate, Orotidine monophosphate, Orotidylate
- 968 a.k.a. CD68 molecule is a gene.
- also known as CD68 antigen; scavenger receptor class D, member 1; macrophage antigen CD68; macrosialin
- 968 a.k.a. Comic Relief - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 968 to learn how to say it correctly!