969 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
- 969 a.k.a. MP Xpress is a steel suspended looping roller coaster located at Movie Park Germany. The ride is located in The Old West section of the park and was previously named Eraser and FX.
- 969 a.k.a. Ingram Plaza is a Shopping center.
969 is a musical group.
- album: "The Beginning of Chaos"
969 a.k.a. Fleuve Noir: Angoisse 1 (France) is a publisher.
- 969 was a one hour lifestyle magazine show. It was produced from the Citytv building in Vancouver, British Columbia. The show was hosted by Malaika Jackson, Joel Herrod, Chris Van Vliet and Lauren Toyota. It features interviews with bands, celebrities and professional athletes. It also showcased the latest in youth fashion and gives reviews of the hottest video games and movies. Viewers were able to make requests to see music videos through the show's website. The show was officially canceled in summer of 2007. Repeats ran daily on Razer until it was rebranded as MTV2 in August, 2008.
- 969 a.k.a. Dance Fever is an American variety game show hosted by Eric Nies. The three celebrity judges were Carmen Electra, Jamie King, and MC Hammer. The two-hour series premiere aired on ABC Family on July 13, 2003.
- 969 a.k.a. CD69 molecule is a gene.
- also known as C-type lectin domain family 2, member C; CD69 antigen (p60, early T-cell activation antigen)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 969 to learn how to say it correctly!