|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 97
What does 97 mean as an attribute of a noun?
97 a.k.a. The Adventurer is an ITC Entertainment TV adventure series created by Dennis Spooner that ran for one season from 1972 to 1973. It premiered in the UK on 29 September 1972. The show starred Gene Barry as Gene Bradley, a government agent of independent means who poses as a glamorous American movie star.
- also known as The Adventurer (UK)
- begun in and completed in (42 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Dennis Spooner & Monty Berman
- regular cast:
- genres: Action, Adventure Film, Drama
"97" a.k.a. "The Secret Glory" is a book by Arthur Machen.
- genres: Fiction, Horror, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Classics, Literature
- copyright: 1907
97 a.k.a. Corgi Freeway is a publisher.
97 a.k.a. Mini Mine Train is a steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Texas. There also was a similar version at Six Flags Over Georgia, which was open from 1967 until 1988.
- 97 a.k.a. 3'-Ketolactose: 3-Ketolactose is a metabolite in galactose metabolism.
- also known as 3'-dehydro-beta-D-galactosyl-beta-D-glucopyranoside
- 97 a.k.a. acylphosphatase 1, erythrocyte (common) type is a gene.
- also known as erythrocyte acylphosphatase 1
- 97 a.k.a. About Face - Season 1 is a tv season.