970 a.k.a. Cambridge Spies is a 2003 four-part BBC television drama concerning the lives of the best-known quartet of the Cambridge Five Soviet spies from 1934 to the 1951 defection of Guy Burgess and Donald Maclean to the Soviet Union. It was written by Peter Moffat and directed by Tim Fywell.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 4 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Historical fiction, Miniseries, Drama
- GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding TV Movie or Mini-Series
- BAFTA Award for Best Photography And Lighting - Fiction nomination for David Higgs
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Production Design nomination for Mike Gunn
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Graphic Design nomination for Christine Buttner
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound - Fiction nomination for Andre Schmidt, Richard Manton, Hugh Johnson & Bernard O'Reilly
970 a.k.a. Troll is a publisher.
- 970 is a Postal Code.
- 970 a.k.a. Ridgewood Court is a Shopping center.
- 970 a.k.a. Oxaloacetic acid is a crystalline organic compound with the chemical formula HO₂CCCH₂CO₂H. Oxaloacetic acid, in the form of its conjugate base oxaloacetate, is a metabolic intermediate in many processes that occur in animals. It takes part in the: gluconeogenesis, urea cycle, glyoxylate cycle, amino acid synthesis, fatty acid synthesis and citric acid cycle.
- also known as Oxalacetic acid, Ketosuccinate, Ketosuccinic acid, OAA, Oxaloacetate, Oxaloethanoate, Oxaloethanoic acid, Oxosuccinate, Oxosuccinic acid, oxalacetate
- 970 a.k.a. CD70 is a ligand for CD27.
- 970 a.k.a. CD70 molecule is a gene.
- also known as Ki-24 antigen; CD27 ligand; surface antigen CD70; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD70 antigen; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily, member 7
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 970 to learn how to say it correctly!