"9722" a.k.a. "Canal Town" is the title of a 1944 novel by Samuel Hopkins Adams.
- also known as "Canal town, a novel"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Popular literature
- copyright: 1945
- released in (71 years ago)
9722 a.k.a. Pet Pals is a tv program.
- begun on and completed on
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by James Green
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Sitcom
- 9722 a.k.a. Toothed whale: The toothed whales form a suborder of the cetaceans, including sperm whales, beaked whales, dolphins, and others. As the name suggests, the suborder is characterized by the presence of teeth rather than the baleen of other whales.
- also known as Odontoceti
- 9722 a.k.a. nitric oxide synthase 1 (neuronal) adaptor protein is a gene.
- also known as ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase with carboxyl-terminal PDZ domain, 6330408P19Rik, C-terminal PDZ domain ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase, C-terminal PDZ domain ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase (CAPON)