"977" is a 2006 Russian drama film directed by Nikolay Khomeriki. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as 977 (Nine Seven Seven)
- country: Russia
- language: Russian Language
- producer: Arsen Gottlieb
- executive producer: Vladimir Luzanov
- production design by Denis Shibanov
- written by Yuni Davydov, Nikolay Khomeriki, Aleksander Rodionov
- Fyodor Lavrov as Ivan
- Klavdiya Korshunova as Rita
- Yekaterina Golubeva as Tamara
- Pavel Lyubimtsev as Sergei Sergeyevich
- Alisa Khazanova as Sonya
- Andrey Kazakov as Gosha
- Olga Demidova as Тоня
- Sergey Tsepov as Valera
- Igor Ovchinnikov as Михаил Иванович
- Sergey Petrov
- Stanislav Mikhin as Старик-пациент
- Anna Ardova
- Tatyana Mitienko as Lyubov
- Irina Barskaya as Twin Ira
- Darya Barskaya as Twin Masha
- casting by Tatyana Komarova
- cinematography by Alisher Khamidkhodzhaev
- edited by Igor Kireyev & Kirill Kozlov
- music by Fyodor Lavrov
- costume design by Svetlana Garpinchenko
- set decoration by Sergei Ryabkin
- genres: Drama, Science Fiction
- rating: 12+ (RU)
- released on (8 years ago)
- official website: www.977film.ru
"977" a.k.a. "The Carpet People" is a fantasy novel by Terry Pratchett which was originally published in 1971, but was later re-written by the author when his work became more widespread and well-known. In the Author's Note of the revised edition, published in 1992, Terry Pratchett wrote: "This book had two authors, and they were both the same person.
- also known as "The Carpet People (Spectrum (Ulverscroft))", "Le Peuple du Tapis"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Children's literature, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Classics
- copyright: 1971-11-16
"977" is a 1994 single by the Pretenders.
- released in (21 years ago)
977 a.k.a. Silver Salamander Press is a publisher.
- 977 a.k.a. Expedition GeForce is a steel roller coaster located at Holiday Park in Haßloch, Germany. It is one of the largest roller coasters in Europe and has an 82 degree first drop. The trains travel up to 120 kilometres per hour through a course 1.2 kilometres long with seven periods of weightlessness. At its highest, the ride reaches 53 metres above ground.
- also known as BigFM Expedition GeForce
- 977 a.k.a. Northwood Plaza is a Shopping center.
- 977 a.k.a. ER, Season 11: The eleventh season of the American fictional drama television series ER first aired on September 23, 2004 and concluded on May 19, 2005. The eleventh season consists of 22 episodes.
- also known as ER
- 977 a.k.a. Big Urban Myth Show is a TV program, begun on (11 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- genre: Documentary film
- 977 a.k.a. CD151 molecule (Raph blood group) is a gene.
- also known as hemidesmosomal tetraspanin CD151, CD151 antigen, platelet-endothelial cell tetraspan antigen 3, membrane glycoprotein SFA-1, CD151 antigen (Raph blood group), platelet surface glycoprotein gp27
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 977 to learn how to say it correctly!