- 9780 a.k.a. The Elephantidae are a taxonomic family, collectively elephants and mammoths. These are terrestrial large mammals with a trunk and tusks. Most genera and species in the family are extinct. Only two genera, Loxodonta and Elephas, are living.
- also known as Elefántfélék, Słoniowate, Olifanten, Слоновые, Слонові, Elefante, 코끼리, Elefanter
- 9780 a.k.a. Eischied - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 9780 a.k.a. Room At The Bottom (1964) is a TV program, begun on (50 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- 9780 a.k.a. family with sequence similarity 38, member A is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 9780 to learn how to say it correctly!