984 a.k.a. Area codes 919 and 984 are telephone area codes serving all or parts of 11 counties in the east-central area of the U.S. state of North Carolina. They serve the primary cities of Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill/Carrboro, and the surrounding suburban areas of the Research Triangle metropolitan area, as well as the outlying towns and nearby rural areas of Oxford to the north, Sanford to the south, and Goldsboro to the southeast.
- part of North Carolina
984 a.k.a. Lowell House Juvenile is a publisher.
"984" is a composition.
- music by FFF
"984" a.k.a. "Total Eclipse" is a book by John Brunner.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1974-05
- released in (41 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for John Brunner
- 984 a.k.a. ER, Season 7: The seventh season of the American fictional drama television series ER first aired on October 12, 2000 and concluded on May 17, 2001. The seventh season consists of 22 episodes.
- also known as ER
- 984 a.k.a. The Immigrants is a TV program, begun in (10 years ago).
- 984 a.k.a. cell division cycle 2-like 1 (PITSLRE proteins) is a gene.
- also known as CDC-related protein kinase p58, PITSLRE serine/threonine-protein kinase CDC2L1, galactosyltransferase-associated protein kinase p58/GTA, cell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 1, PITSLREA
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 984 to learn how to say it correctly!