9840 is a Postal Code.
- 9840 a.k.a. The guanaco is a camelid native to South America that stands between 1 and 1.2 metres at the shoulder and weighs about 90 kg. The colour varies very little, ranging from a light brown to dark cinnamon and shading to white underneath. Guanacos have grey faces and small straight ears. The name guanaco comes from the South American language Quechua word wanaku. Young guanacos are called chulengo.
- also known as 原駝
- 9840 a.k.a. Saturday Night Live - Season 5: Saturday Night Live aired its fifth season during the 1979–1980 television season on NBC, and also the final season with the original cast. This fifth season started on October 13, 1979 and ended on May 24, 1980. SNL's fifth season was released on DVD on December 1, 2009.
- also known as Saturday Night Live, SNL: Season 5
- 9840 a.k.a. KIAA0748 is a gene.
- also known as hypothetical protein LOC9840
- 9840 a.k.a. Snug and Cozi was a children's ITV slapstick comedy series about 2 aliens who had crash landed on earth by mistake and met a new friend called Emily.
- begun in and completed in (18 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 10 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- genre: Children's television series
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 9840 to learn how to say it correctly!