985 a.k.a. Palmitic acid, or hexadecanoic acid in IUPAC nomenclature, is the most common fatty acid found in animals, plants and microorganisms. Its chemical formula is CH₃₁₄COOH. As its name indicates, it is a major component of the oil from palm trees, but can also be found in meats, cheeses, butter, and dairy products. Palmitate is a term for the salts and esters of palmitic acid. The palmitate anion is the observed form of palmitic acid at physiologic pH.
- also known as Palmitinate, Palmitate, Pentadecanecarboxylate, Palmitinic acid, Pentadecanecarboxylic acid, F16D0
"985" a.k.a. "Too Long a Sacrifice" is an award-nominated book by Mildred Downey Broxon.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1981
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Mildred Downey Broxon
985 a.k.a. Isaac H. Blanchard is a publisher.
- also known as New York: Isaac H. Blanchard
985 a.k.a. Newport Plaza is a Shopping center.
- 985 a.k.a. ER, Season 8: The eighth season of the American fictional drama television series ER first aired on September 27, 2001 and concluded on May 16, 2002. The eighth season consists of 22 episodes.
- also known as ER
- 985 a.k.a. Harry Enfield's Television Programme: Harry Enfield and Chums was a British sketch show starring Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse. It first broadcast on BBC Two in 1990 in the 9 pm slot on Thursdays nights which became the traditional time for alternative comedy on television.
- also known as Harry Enfield & Chums
- begun on (24 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Harry Enfield
- regular cast:
- genres: Sketch comedy, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- 985 a.k.a. cell division cycle 2-like 2 (PITSLRE proteins) is a gene.
- also known as cell division cycle 2-like 2, galactosyltransferase-associated protein kinase p58/GTA, cell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 2, PITSLRE B, PITSLRE protein kinase beta, PITSLRE serine/threonine-protein kinase CDC2L2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 985 to learn how to say it correctly!