988 a.k.a. Pantothenic acid, also called pantothenate or vitamin B₅, is a water-soluble vitamin. For many animals, pantothenic acid is an essential nutrient. Animals require pantothenic acid to synthesize coenzyme-A, as well as to synthesize and metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- also known as Vitamin B5, PANTAC, Chick antidermatitis factor, Pantothenate
"988" a.k.a. "Tom O'Bedlam" is an award-nominated book by Robert Silverberg.
- also known as "Tom O Bedlam"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Robert Silverberg
988 a.k.a. Lake View Plaza is a Shopping center.
- 988 a.k.a. George Shrinks is a French-Canadian/American/Chinese animated television series. It is based on the children's book by William Joyce, produced in China by Jade Animation and in Canada by Nelvana, in association with Public Broadcasting Service. It tells the story of a ten-year-old boy named George who, one night dreams that he is three inches tall, only to wake up and discover that it is true. The show details his adventures with his friends and family going all through his adventures on his mini machines that George and his musical father have created.
- 988 a.k.a. Lassie - Season 10: The tenth season of the television series Lassie began airing on CBS in the United States on September 29, 1963, and contained 29 episodes. It was the last season of the show filmed in black and white.
- also known as Lassie
- 988 a.k.a. CDC5 cell division cycle 5-like (S. pombe) is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000016529; dJ319D22.1 (CDC5-like protein); CDC5-like; Cell division cycle 5, S. pombe, homolog-like; Cdc5-related protein; CDC5 (cell division cycle 5, S. pombe, homolog)-like
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 988 to learn how to say it correctly!