99 River Street
On this page:
"99 River Street" is a 1953 film noir, starring John Payne, Evelyn Keyes, Brad Dexter, Frank Faylen, and Peggie Castle. The film was directed by Phil Karlson, produced by Edward Small, with cinematography by Franz Planer.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Edward Small
- art direction by F. Paul Sylos
- written by Phil Karlson, John Payne, Robert Smith & George Zuckerman
- cinematography by Franz Planer
- music by Arthur Lange, Emil Newman
- genres: Film noir, Thriller, Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (62 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 99 River Street
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
1953: 99 River Street. 1954: They Rode West.
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
99 River Street (¡953); Ten North Frederick (¡958); ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
99 River Street (1953) and three 1955 films: Tight Spot, Five Against the House and The Phenix City Story ( in which the lead actor wore the actual clothes of the murder victim on whose story ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 99 River Street
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: