995 is a musical group.
- albums: "995 III: Kompetición", "995", "995 - II", "Kompetición 2"
995 a.k.a. Adler & Adler is a publisher.
"995" a.k.a. "Titus Groan" is a novel by Mervyn Peake. It is the first novel in the Gormenghast series.
- also known as "Titus d'enfer"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Gothic fiction, Speculative fiction, Fantasy of manners
- copyright: 1946
- released in (70 years ago)
- 995 a.k.a. Phenanthrene is a polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon composed of three fused benzene rings. The name phenanthrene is a composite of phenyl and anthracene. In its pure form, it is found in cigarette smoke and is a known irritant, photosensitizing skin to light. Phenanthrene appears as a white powder having blue fluorescence.
- 995 a.k.a. An American in Canada is a Canadian television sitcom that aired on CBC.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Comedy Program or Series (Some Like It Hot Zone) nomination for Shawn Thompson
- 995 a.k.a. Lassie - Season 17: The seventeenth season of the television series Lassie began airing on CBS in the United States on September 20, 1970 and contained 22 episodes.
- also known as Lassie
- 995 a.k.a. cell division cycle 25 homolog C (S. pombe) is a gene.
- also known as m-phase inducer phosphatase 3, cell division cycle 25 homolog C, cell division cycle 25C protein, mitosis inducer CDC25, phosphotyrosine phosphatase, cell division cycle 25C, dual specificity phosphatase CDC25C
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 995 to learn how to say it correctly!