999 are an English punk rock band, formed in London in December, 1976. From the period of 1976 to 1985, the lineup of 999 consisted of Nick Cash, Guy Days, Jon Watson and Pablo LaBrittain. Jon Watson left the band in 1985; being replaced by Danny Palmer, who remained with the band until 1991. Palmer was replaced by Arturo Bassick, who remains the bass player with 999 to this date.
- also known as Nine Nine Nine
- genres: Punk rock, Pop punk
- albums: "Nasty! Nasty!", "Indian Reservation", "Wild Sun", "Greatest Hits Live", "The Early Stuff: The UA Years", "Emergency", "Dancing in the Wrong Shoes", "The Biggest Prize in Sport", "999", "Separates", "Homicide: The Best Of", "The Punk Singles 1977–1980", "Concrete", "The Biggest Tour in Sport / The Biggest Prize in Sport", "Live in L.A. 1991", "You Us It!", "Live at the Nashville 1979", "High Energy Plan", "Takeover", "The Albion Punk Years", "13th Floor Madness", "Death in Soho", "Face to Face", "Slam!", "The Biggest Tour In Sport", "999 / Separates", "Me and My Desire", "I’m Alive", "Homicide", "Little Red Riding Hood", "Obsessed", "Trouble", "Found Out Too Late", "Lust Power and Money", "Live and Loud", "Identity Parade", "The Slaughterhouse Tapes", "Feelin' Alright With the Crew", "The Cellblock Tapes", "In Case of Emergency", "The 999 Singles Album", "Gray Areas"
- official website: www.nineninenine.net
- "999" is a song by Swedish alternative rock band Kent from their tenth studio album Jag är inte rädd för mörkret. It was released as the album's lead single on March 28, 2012. The song peaked at number ten in Sweden, becoming Kent's sixteenth top ten single but their lowest-charting lead single in the band's career.
- "999" is a musical album of Agonoize.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "999" is a musical single of Kent.
- released on
- "999" is a musical album of Magna Cum Laude.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "999" is a musical album of Silva.
- released on
- "999" is a musical album of Ritam Nereda.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "999" is a musical album of Zuat-Zu.
- released in (8 years ago)
"999" a.k.a. "$9.99" is a 2008 stop-motion animation film directed by Tatia Rosenthal.
- also known as #9202a8c04000641f800000001d1ab2fa
- countries: Australia, Israel
- language: English Language
- producers: Amir Harel & Emile Sherman
- executive producer: Hezi Bezalel
- production design by Melinda Doring
- written by Etgar Keret & Tatia Rosenthal
- Geoffrey Rush as Angel
- Anthony LaPaglia as Jim Peck
- Joel Edgerton as Ron
- Tom Budge as Bisley
- Barry Otto as Albert
- Claudia Karvan as Michelle
- Ursula Yovich as Camille
- Ben Mendelsohn as Lenny Peck
- Samuel Johnson as Dave Peck
- Leeanna Walsman as Tanita
- Jamie Katsamatsas as Zack
- Brian Meegan as Clement
- Roy Billing as Marcus Portman
- Roy Billing as Policeman A
- David Field as Sammy
- Leon Ford as Stanton
- casting by Nikki Barrett
- cinematography by Richard Bradshaw, James Lewis, Susan Stitt
- music by Christopher Bowen
- costume design by Caroline Sherman
- genres: Stop motion, Animation, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (7 years ago)
- official website: www.9dollars99movie.com
- 999 is an official emergency telephone number in a number of countries which allows the caller to contact emergency services for urgent assistance.
- 999 a.k.a. CDH1: Cadherin-1 also known as CAM 120/80 or epithelial cadherin or uvomorulin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CDH1 gene. CDH1 has also been designated as CD324. It is a tumor suppressor gene.
- 999 a.k.a. Phenylacetic acid is an organic compound containing a phenyl functional group and a carboxylic acid functional group. It is a white solid with a disagreeable odor. Because it is used in the illicit production of phenylacetone, it is subject to controls in the United States.
- also known as Benzeneacetic acid, 2-Phenylacetic acid, 2-Phenylacetate, PAA, Benzeneacetate, Phenylethanoate, Phenylethanoic acid, a-Toluic acid, a-Toluate, w-Phenylacetic acid, w-Phenylacetate
- 999 is a British docudrama television series presented by Michael Buerk, that premiered on The 25th of June 1992 on BBC One and ran until The 17th of September 2003. The series got its name from the emergency telephone number used in the United Kingdom.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- genre: Docudrama
- 999 is a Malaysian crime reality television series show based on COPS in the United States. The show airs on TV3 since 2004 and it airs every Tuesday at 9:00 pm since January 2014. Previously it aired every Thursday at 9:00 pm since it first aired. The current host of the show as of 2014 is Hazlin Hussain. Former hosts of the show were Zakiah Anas, Mazidul Akmal Sidek, Halim Din and Omar Abdullah. In its first airing year, it was one of Malaysia's most watched TV programmes with audiences of over 3 million.
- begun in (11 years ago)
- country: Malaysia
- genre: Reality television
- 999 a.k.a. KTAJ-TV, virtual channel 16, is a TBN owned-and-operated television station serving Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas, United States that is licensed to St. Joseph, Missouri. The station is owned by the Trinity Broadcasting Network. KTAJ-TV maintains studio facilities located on West 31st Street in St. Joseph, and its transmitter is located at the intersection of East 23rd Street and Topping Avenue in the Blue Valley section of Kansas City, Missouri. The station has been available on cable television providers in both the St. Joseph and Kansas City areas since its sign-on.
- official website: www.tbn.org
- 999 a.k.a. The Peter Principle is a British television sitcom. It was produced by Hat Trick Productions, and first broadcast by the BBC between 1995 and 2000 and by PBS in the United States. The series is set in the Aldbridge branch of the fictional County and Provincial Bank, featuring Jim Broadbent as the title character, its inept manager, and Claire Skinner, Daniel Flynn, Stephen Moore and David Schneider as staff. The program takes its name from the Peter Principle, a concept in management theory that states that workers are promoted to their level of incompetence.
- 999 a.k.a. Lassie - Season 3: The third season of the television series Lassie began airing on CBS in the United States on September 9, 1956 and contained 38 episodes.
- also known as Lassie
- 999 a.k.a. cadherin 1, type 1, E-cadherin (epithelial) is a gene.
- also known as calcium-dependent adhesion protein, epithelial; cadherin 1, type 1; cell-CAM 120/80; uvomorulin; cadherin 1, E-cadherin (epithelial)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 999 to learn how to say it correctly!