9th is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 9th
What does 9th mean as an attribute of a noun?
- coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position
- examples: Few historical debates have inflamed passions as much as the debate concerning Slavisation of Greece between the 7th and 9th centuries. | They arrived in New Delhi on July 9th. | The Viking expansion from the 9th century onwards reached areas such as Normandy, Galicia, Andalusia, Sicily and Crimea.
- synonym of 9th: ninth
- similar: ordinal
- "9th" is a musical album of Ra.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "9th" is a musical album of April Fool's Day.
- released on (7 years ago)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 9th to learn how to say it correctly!