A'Mare appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Did I fire on a canoer a map or did I drop a mare on a canoer if I did?
- But a node let a mare in its twenties use it: newts – tinier – a mate led on a tub.
- Not a spirit-senser, a man in a mania grabbed at a deb bargain a man in a mare’s nest I rip sat on.
On this page:
- countries: Italy, United Kingdom
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Nina Angeleri
- executive producer: Charles Steel
- written by Dario Cané & Martina Amati
- based on a story by Martina Amati
- cinematography by Dennis Madden
- edited by Benedetto Lanfranco
- music by Gunnlaug Thorvaldsdottir
- genre: Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A'Mare
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A'Mare
A mare who has had a foal will never again drink pure water.
more quotes about a'mare...
Anagrams of A'MARE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A'Mare!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A'Mare to see it in context!