Who is A BO?
A Bo a.k.a. Alex Borstein: Alexandrea "Alex" Borstein is an American actress, writer, producer, and comedian. She is well known for her long-running role as Lois Griffin on the animated television series Family Guy, and as a cast member on the sketch comedy series MADtv. A native of Deerfield, Illinois, Borstein is a graduate of San Francisco State University, where she studied rhetoric. She was trained in improvisational comedy at the ACME Comedy Theatre, near Hollywood, California, and was selected to join MADtv after being scouted by talent agents who noticed her work at the theatre. She was a writer and voice actor for several television shows, including Casper, Pinky and the Brain, and Power Rangers: Zeo, before joining the cast of MADtv as a featured player, and later as a repertory player in 1997.
- also known as Alexandrea Borstein, A. Bo, A.bo, Alex, Alexandrea "Alex" Borstein
- born on (41 years ago) in Highland Park, child of Irv Borstein and Judy Borstein
- ethnicity: Jewish American, Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, television producer, comedian, singer, voice actor, film producer
- read more about Alex Borstein (actress)
Anagrams of A BO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of A BO!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A BO for some fun with words!