A Baltic Tragedy
is an acrostic for abt.
On this page:
"A Baltic Tragedy" is a 1970 Swedish drama film directed by Johan Bergenstråhle. It was entered into the 20th Berlin International Film Festival. It is based on the Swedish extradition of Baltic soldiers that took place between 1945 and 1946.
- also known as Baltutlämningen
- country: Sweden
- language: Swedish Language
- written by Johan Bergenstråhle, Per Olov Enquist, Staffan Lamm & Harald Stjerne
- based on a story by Per Olov Enquist
- cinematography by Petter Davidson & Staffan Lamm
- edited by Staffan Lamm
- music by Bengt Ernryd
- costume design by Henry Olsson
- genre: Drama
- released on (44 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Baltic Tragedy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Baltic Tragedy for some fun with words!