A Bedtime Story
is an acrostic for abs.
On this page:
"A Bedtime Story" is a 1933 romantic comedy film starring Maurice Chevalier.
- also known as Alles für das Kind, Beijos para Todas, Cuento nocturno, Ein Kind fällt vom Himmel, El soltero inocente, Monsieur Bébé, Monsieur Baby, Nanourisma, Papà cerca moglie
- country: United States of America
- languages: French, English Language
- director: Norman Taurog
- producer: Ernest Cohen
- executive producer: Emanuel Cohen
- written by Benjamin Glazer, Nunnally Johnson, Waldemar Young
- based on a story by Roy Horniman
- Maurice Chevalier as Monsieur Rene
- Helen Twelvetrees as Sally
- Edward Everett Horton as Victor Dubois
- Adrienne Ames as Paulette
- Baby LeRoy as Monsieur "Baby"
- Earle Fox as Max de l'Enclos
- Leah Ray as Mademoiselle Gabrielle
- Betty Lorraine as Suzanne Dubois
- Gertrude Michael as Louise
- Ernest Wood as Robert
- Reginald Mason as General Louse's father
- Henry Kolker as Agent de Police
- George MacQuarrie as Henry Joudain
- Paul Panzer as Concierge
- Frank Reicher as Aristide
- George Barbier as Toy Seller
- cinematography by Charles Lang
- edited by Otho Lovering
- music by Ralph Rainger
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Musical comedy, Comedy
- tagline: She's tired ... He's horny!
- released on (82 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Bedtime Story
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Bed time stories (2014)
for kids by Vikram Books
A bedtime story is a traditional form of storytelling, where a story is told to a child at bedtime to prepare the child for sleep. Bedtime stories have many advantages, for parents/adults and children alike.
Over 600 Activities Written by Teachers for Teachers by Kathy Charner, Maureen Murphy, Jennifer Ford
A Bedtime Story It All Happened at Night.
by Brent Douglas Galloway
ASM ['a murmur that you' re still awake listening to a bedtime story'], (<R4=> diminutive), (<ó-ablaut- derivational), phonology: reduplication, ablaut, syntactic analysis: intransitive verb, ...
Encyclopedia of Mississippi (2001)
by Nancy Capace
Wildmon's AFA Journal in 1990 reported that an episode of the ABC sitcom “Full House” had “implied bestiality” by having a character make up a bedtime story in which Cinderella married Bullwinkle the moose. Wilmon made a serious charge ...
a bedtime story. bed and board lodging and food : Bed and board is £5 per day. bed and breakfast lodging for the night, and breakfast only ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Bedtime Story
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Bedtime Story
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Dial a bedtime story
The Moxy in New Orleans provides a phone where you can listen to 3 different bedtime stories.
Photo credit: 4nitsirk
- Trevor & the Bass - A Bedtime Story
teaching the kid something about Photoshop.
Photo credit: bryanrmason
- Salim reading Laila a bedtime story by the fire
Photo credit: Salim Virji
Video about A Bedtime Story
Angelia Learning ESL in Canada "Angelia Reads a Bedtime Story"
See also the pronunciation examples of A Bedtime Story!
Quotes about A Bedtime Story
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Bedtime Story to see it in context!