A Bedtime Story
is an acrostic for abs.
On this page:
"A Bedtime Story" is a 1933 romantic comedy film starring Maurice Chevalier.
- also known as Alles für das Kind, Beijos para Todas, Cuento nocturno, Ein Kind fällt vom Himmel, El soltero inocente, Monsieur Bébé, Monsieur Baby, Nanourisma, Papà cerca moglie
- country: United States of America
- languages: French, English Language
- director: Norman Taurog
- producer: Ernest Cohen
- executive producer: Emanuel Cohen
- written by Benjamin Glazer, Nunnally Johnson, Waldemar Young
- based on a story by Roy Horniman
- Maurice Chevalier as Monsieur Rene
- Helen Twelvetrees as Sally
- Edward Everett Horton as Victor Dubois
- Adrienne Ames as Paulette
- Baby LeRoy as Monsieur "Baby"
- Earle Fox as Max de l'Enclos
- Leah Ray as Mademoiselle Gabrielle
- Betty Lorraine as Suzanne Dubois
- Gertrude Michael as Louise
- Ernest Wood as Robert
- Reginald Mason as General Louse's father
- Henry Kolker as Agent de Police
- George MacQuarrie as Henry Joudain
- Paul Panzer as Concierge
- Frank Reicher as Aristide
- George Barbier as Toy Seller
- cinematography by Charles Lang
- edited by Otho Lovering
- music by Ralph Rainger
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Musical comedy, Comedy
- tagline: She's tired ... He's horny!
- released on (82 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Bedtime Story
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Bed time stories (2014)
for kids by Vikram Books
A bedtime story is a traditional form of storytelling, where a story is told to a child at bedtime to prepare the child for sleep. Bedtime stories have many advantages, for parents/adults and children alike.
Encyclopedia of Mississippi (2001)
by Nancy Capace
Wildmon's AFA Journal in 1990 reported that an episode of the ABC sitcom “Full House” had “implied bestiality” by having a character make up a bedtime story in which Cinderella married Bullwinkle the moose.
a bedtime story. bed and board lodging and food : Bed and board is £5 per day. bed and breakfast lodging for the night, and breakfast only (not lunch or dinner). bed of roses (in/) an easy or comfortable place, job etc : Life is not a bed of roses. bed down vi, vt sep (in/) to (cause to) settle in bed in preparation for sleep : The y bedded down for the nignt; We'll bed the children down for ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Bedtime Story
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Bedtime Story
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Dial a bedtime story
The Moxy in New Orleans provides a phone where you can listen to 3 different bedtime stories.
Photo credit: 4nitsirk
- Trevor & the Bass - A Bedtime Story
teaching the kid something about Photoshop.
Photo credit: bryanrmason
- Salim reading Laila a bedtime story by the fire
Photo credit: Salim Virji
Video about A Bedtime Story
Angelia Learning ESL in Canada "Angelia Reads a Bedtime Story"
See also the pronunciation examples of A Bedtime Story!
Quotes about A Bedtime Story
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Bedtime Story to see it in context!