A Bloody Aria
is an acrostic for aba.
On this page:
"A Bloody Aria" is a 2006 South Korean black comedy film written and directed by Won Shin-yeon, that starred Han Suk-kyu, Lee Moon-sik, Oh Dal-su, Lee Byung-joon, and Cha Ye-ryun. The Los Angeles Times described the movie as a "thriller about a fated convergence of people from different strata of Korean society who queasily slide between roles of tormentor and victim.
- also known as Guta-yubalja-deul
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- director: Shin-yeon Won
- producers: Seo-yull Lee & Kim Tae-hoon
- executive producer: Seo-yull Lee
- production design by Jang Choon Seob
- written by Shin-yeon Won
- cinematography by Kim Dong-eun
- edited by Jae-geun Choi & Jin-hwa Um
- music by Jun-seong Kim
- costume design by Choi Yoon-seon
- genres: World cinema, Thriller, Crime Thriller, Martial Arts Film, Comedy, Crime Fiction, Action Film, Horror, East Asian cinema, Drama
- released on (8 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Bloody Aria
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Bloody Aria for some fun with words!